Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are the Integration and Analytics domain teams helping financial institutions to easily adopt and use, as well as gather and analyze data from our Avaloq products, within a wide ecosystem. We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
We are looking for a strong consultant who has both business acumen and technical experience, to become part of these domains, driving the interactions and collaboration with existing and potential clients.
- Act as a stream lead representing the integration products
- Design technical and solution architecture using integration patterns
- Implement the designed solution with the team
- Support Key Account Managers and sales in offers and contracts
- Recommend process, product or service improvements based on the client requirements
What you need
- Professional experience as technical consultant gathering client requirements and designing banking solutions in partnership with development teams
- Hands on experience in Java and Spring Boot microservice based APIs
- Hands on experience in Kafka or JMS
- Experience in Kubernetes or similar technologies
- Good knowledge on integration patterns
- Basic knowledge in Oracle Database
- Excellent communication using the English language, negotiation and presentation techniques and having great collaboration and team spirit
- Deep strategic mindset with entrepreneurial drive, openness and dynamism
You will get extra points for the following
- Understanding of data flow, data modelling and data management
- Avaloq product know-how
- Proven experience in Data Engineering projects
- In depth knowledge / practical application of private banking / wealth management solutions
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.