|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 29th, 2022||From 7,000 US$ – 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||A/B Testing, CRO, Acquisition, Paid Social, paid search||6+|
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join Awesomic as a first growth marketer. We just reached Product-Market Fit on both sides of Awesomic’s marketplace. You would work on the acquisition channels of the demand side (B2B).
More in the Q&A.
Who are we?
Awesomic is backed by Michael Siebel, Jarred Friedman, Pioneer Fund, Y Combinator, and 12+ YC alumni angel investors and founders of unicorns like Pipedrive and Fitbit.
Our startup has organically grown to a multimillion $$ recurring business in less than 18 months, being profitable. After that, we raised $2.5m+ VC and were ready to validate tons of growth hypotheses in a short period. We are attacking a $1 trillion industry and about to build the biggest b2b marketplace of a digital workforce.
We are very fast, agile, and focused. You would closely work with founders and be able to manage big budgets once tests show first promising results.
What is your role?
The ideal candidate could do from media buying to creative execution — and implement quick, data-driven tweaks to win new customers and retain those we already have.
Growth Marketer needs to be full-stack and can analyze and take action on metrics from any channel at any part of the funnel.
A growth marketer’s core function is to identify marketing channels, solutions, [and] ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand and increase revenue.
Ultimately, growth marketing is defined as much as its end results: iterative testing. Improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel. A good growth marketer thinks big and tests small. We expect a quick execution focus with aligning with a long-term strategy.
- Creative (can easily design ad working with a designer or even itself)
- Data-driven (CAC, LTV, ROAS, Churn, ICP, DIY A/B testing), SQL – a big plus!
- Open to any new channel (previously worked on a variety of channels and touched a variety of stages of the customer journey — for instance, paid acquisition and lifecycle marketing)
- Engineers at heart / No-code automation (Engineer-like marketing mind. Growth marketers are passionate about turning a business model and the entire customer funnel into a highly productive, predictable machine. Be able to optimize pipeline using no-code automation)
- Little impatient to see the results (In this role, impatience is a good thing). Growth marketers can focus on boosting conversions and engagement in the short term.
- Innovative (Forward thinking means that Growth Marketer will often encourage to test out newer channels like TikTok or underrated channels like Pinterest. Bring new measurement strategies to the table for these new channels.)
- Manager – be able to organize workflow for graphic designers, marketing managers, copywriters, and developers to implement strategies.
- Ownership – own the end result, entrepreneur-like mind. Be able to see the whole product-marketing in eagle view.
- Has marketplaces / B2B SaaS experience.
Growth Marketer should know enough to be dangerous🔥 when it comes to:
- Paid search
- Paid social
- User experience
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Influencer marketing
Tend to have the deepest knowledge on:
- Acquisition marketing
- Conversion-rate optimization (CRO)
Day-to-day growth marketer responsibilities often include things like:
- A/B testing
- Updating creative copy
- Managing paid search and social acquisition channels
- Building out referral programs
- Optimizing email nurture campaigns and send times
- Working through traditional marketing programs and campaigns
- Testing incremental updates to impact the overall funnel
- Creating reports for key stakeholders
You will become a part of and collaborate closely with our core team leads:
Roma – Founder and CEO
Nastia – Founder and COO
Lina – Head of Talent
Viktoria – Product Manager
- Is there probation, and how long does it last? – There is no concept of probation. We’d like to try out a paid part-time project to make sure your skills match our needs.
- What is the work schedule? – We are a team with a “get things done” attitude. Choose a schedule that works for you, but for sure, we need to have an overlap with the core team (UTC+02:00 time zone)
- Is it possible to work remotely? – Yes, the position is remote.
How many stages of the interview? Two.
- Interview with a recruiter – 1 hour;
- Interview with Founders and Head of Talent – 1-1,5 hours.
We offer you to start a collaboration with a part-time working project paid at an hourly rate if you pass on. Given the results, we will make the final hiring decision.
To get more details on how our product works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPKYnGNEHjY
Awesomic Conf video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eybBOAkJ7Pk
Benefits and Perks
- The number of vacation days and sick days? – We have the unlimited day off policy
- Social package and perks? – Mental Health Support Program; Emergency and Support Payments; unlimited day off policy, a sunny villa in Sharm (covering all trip costs for each employee); offline and online events, conferences & webinars – constant learning environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 29th, 2022 to apply.