- Responsible for preparing Statement of Accounts and posting of payments
- Monitor and oversee the Account Receivables and Payables
- Safeguard and ensure collections from clients
- Respond to customers calls/concerns.
- Prepares necessary account reconciliation.
- Helps in the monthly corporate bank reconciliation.
- Performs other tasks as may be required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree (Finance/Accounting/Business course or equivalent)
- Preferably with at least 6 months to 1 year of working experience related to the job is required
- Preferably knowledgeable in using SAP
- Must have strong organizational and multi tasking skills
- With good communication skills and can deal with different kinds of customers
- Full-Time positions available.
- Willing to be assigned in Pasay