We’re looking for a backend software engineer to join our team. You’ll be designing and implementing the infrastructure that delivers the ownera technology to a massive ecosystem of institutional organizations. You will be deeply involved in the design process, and support the product from conception to roll out.
We’re a creative, diverse and fast-moving team that’s passionate about building the future of digital assets. If you are passionate about software creation and impact driven, we’d love to hear from you!
Day to Day:
- Design and develop the Ownera core network components and services (Programming in Go )
- Deal with a wide variety of challenges implementing a scalable global distributed network
- Work with a global team of tech, product and business to define the platform design
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- At least 5 years of backend development experience,
- Programming experience with Go/Rust/C++. Golang experience is a big advantage
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and working with Docker / Kubernetes environments
- Experience working with distributed systems, databases and DLT networks is an advantage.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Experience working on and contributions to open source projects is an advantage
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field