Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Produce video outputs such as; interviews, corporate videos, Broll films, and event coverage.
- Create video content suitable for social media i.e. Tiktok videos, FB and IG stories/reels.
- Meeting with the Executive producer /director to determine production vision and strategy.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Inserting dialog/subtitles, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the director and marketing team throughout the project.
Video Editor Requirements:
- Preferrably a resident or near San Pedro, Laguna / Binan, Laguna / Muntinlupa or nearby place
- Atleast 3 years experience in videography and editing, with
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects with
- Knowledge and skills in Photoshop / Lightroom
- Creative and artistic skills/vision
- Familiarity with special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.