Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions’ reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.
Basic Function: The software and services billing clerk position is accountable for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files.
- Maintain customer annual maintenance renewal information
- Contacting vendors electronically to obtain software and maintenance renewal quotes to prepare customer invoices
- Issue annual and monthly software and maintenance invoices to customers
- Issue semi-monthly and monthly service invoices to customers
- Update customer files with issued invoices
- Process credit memos
- Update the customer master file with contact information.
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange
- Maintenance of project budget details
- Daily correspondence with internal project managers for project maintenance and customers for invoicing
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent position
WORK SCHEDULE: PH Time Zone – Night Shift (10 PM to 7 AM Manila time)
WORK LOCATION: Work from home until further notice (Office address is in BGC, Taguig City)
- 2+ years of general accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Good organization skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.