(With Medical Experience is an advantage)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Basic pay (Probationary Rate for the 1st 3-5 months, Salary adjustment upon regularization)
- 100% Subsidized HMO
- meal and Transpo allowances (Per Diem)
- Revolving Fund (php5,000 – replenish per week)
- Company Vehicle (Eligibility based on performance)
- Salary adjustment upon regularization
- Annual performance increase (performance based)
1. Effectively implement marketing programs to target customers.
2. Regularly visit target customers for product detailing and rapport building.
3. Regularly achieve sales targets set by the company within a specified budget.
4. Act as the company’s representative to all customers in the respective territory.
5. Work closely with the Sales Supervisor, Service Engineers, and Product Specialist to report customers’ feedback.
6. Effectively grow business and build networks for territory development.
7. Responsible for accounts management and maintenance issues within the territories such as creating demands.
8. Collection of accounts receivables.
9. Collect customer feedback and market research.
10. Keep up to date with products and competitors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Management/Medical Laboratory Science.
- With knowledge in medical and laboratory equipment/supplies.
- Willing to be trained.
- Can work under pressure.
Sales – Corporate