#1 PH Workforce Delivering to the US.
Bizforce and our medical billing division, MedCore Solutions, is seeking senior medical billers to join our growing team. BizForce & MedCore allows the best talent in PH to work remotely from home with the latest technology and resources. We are partnering with some of the largest healthcare platforms in the world. If you are looking to advance your career and improve your skills with an industry leader, we encourage you to apply today! The traditional model of the office workforce has been shifting as outsourcing has grown in PH at rates never before seen. As global businesses rise out of the pandemic, labor markets have not only tightened but the inflationary rates have caused companies to look for solutions on how to best deliver skilled labor services and results. We are proud to partner with PH and deliver qualified, professional workers, giving our employees the ability to have an unbeatable career and work from home.
Who We Are-
BizForce is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing global companies in the world and was founded in the US in Tucson, Arizona, and is now operational in PH!
BizForce outsourcing is bringing the right people together with the right companies at the right time using the most sophisticated platform and this is what defines Bizforce. We offer our services in many industries like Architecture, Software Engineering, Healthcare, Accounting, Structural Engineering, Crypto Currency, Bio-Technology, and Customer Support. We are committed to delivering the best results for our clients and we ensure a rewarding, respectful, and productive experience for our employees.
We are looking for a Senior Medical Biller to join our medical facility’s administrative team to process patient billing information. A Senior Medical Biller’s responsibilities include tasks that require data analysis and sound judgment to help our patients throughout the billing process. In addition, the best candidate for this position will be experienced with billing software and medical insurance policies. Ultimately, you will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, which are necessary when working with clients or agents who regularly deal in these matters.
- Interact with our US customers via OpenPhone and email for customer service as the main point of contact for our company.
- Provide customer support to customers with disputes or inquiries concerning invoices or billing process
- Generate revenue by making payment arrangements, collecting accounts and monitoring and pursuing delinquent accounts
- Collect delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients, monitoring payments and following up with patients when payment lapses occur
- Utilize collection agencies and small claims courts to collect accounts by evaluating and selecting collection agencies, determining the appropriateness of pursuing legal remedies and testifies in court cases, when necessary
- Maintain Medicare bad-debt cost report
- Secure outstanding balance payments for care of employees
- Oversee and provide training to junior team members
- Proven work experience as a Senior Medical Biller or similar role with at least 5 years of experience
- Solid understanding of billing software and electronic medical records
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities
- Experience with the following platforms:
- NexGen/Health Fusion
- eClininical Works
- ECLIPSE Practice Management
- MediSoft, AdvancedMD
Our Commitment to delivering high-quality results for our clients and the only way to do that is ensuring a rewarding, respectful and productive experience for our employees. We hold the same values for both our customers and our employees.
- Permanent Work From home
- Permanent Weekends Off
- Great Company Culture and No Micromanagement
- Continued Education
- Specialized Training
- Very COMPETITIVE salary