- Undertake project from concept to completion
- Produce Construction Drawings from Concept to Completion
- Provide detailing and redlining for design team and client
- Collaborate with team
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Capable of doing research missing information/details/specifications for product, building systems, details and architectural type.
- Generate PDFs for review and redline as required to keep the project moving forward at a regular intervals.
- Ability to manage, update progress, answer questions, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Self-directed, disciplined, and dedicated to each project from start to completion
- Proven working experience in different types of architectural projects e.g. multifamily residential, mixed use buildings, commercial, institutional, and industrial
- Must be a Registered Architect with at least 5 years of experience
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to put together life safety, CD’s, SD’s, DD’s, and Custom Detailing
- i5 or higher with at least 8Gig RAM
- At least 25MBPS Download and 10MBPS Upload
Preferably familiar in using architectural design software/s such as:
- Revit Architecture 2016 or Newer
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Why Work With Us?
BizForce works with some of the largest architectural firms in the world and if you are looking to advance your career and improve your skills we encourage you to apply today.
- Permanent Work From home
- Permanent Weekends Off
- Great Company Culture and No Micromanagement
- Continued Education
- Specialized Training
- Very COMPETITIVE salary
For us to process your application faster, kindly apply here: https://apply.workable.com/j/A4E7BF8217