LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://sellerinteractive.com/
WHO WE ARE
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management, and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
About Seller Interactive
Before Seller Interactive existed, we were sellers ourselves on Amazon, starting in 2012. By last year, two of our in-house brands generated $4 million in revenue. Now we manage 38 different Brands of Amazon business and have 15-25 business owners a week that want to know more about our services. That’s where YOU come into play.
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Seller Interactive is looking for a Booking Coordinator who will vet our Facebook ads leads and decide if they are worth a sales call.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM:
- Vetting Leads – Receive all the leads from our FB ads and verify the quality of those leads via a list of requirements we will provide them.
- Communication with Leads – Contact leads via email and phone to complete the vetting process.
- Booking Calls with Sales Team – As qualified leads are found, those leads are then booked for a full sales call with the sales rep.
- With at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a Critical thinker
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
- Experience with AmazonFBA and Click-Up
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9 AM – 5 PM EST
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
OPPORTUNITIES DON’T COME TWICE. BE ONE OF US!
EASY APPLICATION PROCESS! Someone from the talent & culture team will reach out to you if your application checks off everything we are looking for. From there, we will conduct an initial interview.