Our client is proud to be known as the local area specialists throughout Sydney. Their team is qualified in taking on customer’s investment property portfolio, regardless of the type of real estate the customer’s own. From apartments and units, houses, townhouses & villas to commercial, industrial, and retail management.
We are looking for a skilled Jr. Property Management Assistant that can help build the client’s best practice process to streamline his workflow and systematize the business.
To be a Junior Property Management Assistant:
• Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Property Management Assistant in the Australian Real Estate industry or equivalent.
• Preferably someone who has experience in Property Management in New South Wales.
• Experience in working as a Virtual Assistant (either solely or part of a team).
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Suite, and Customer relationship management (CRM) software.
• Experience in using Property Tree and Inspect Real Estate or other cloud-based Property Management software.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Someone who can achieve deadlines in a timely manner and has good attention to details.
• Someone who can follow process and procedures and is organized.
Your Responsibilities as a Junior Property Management Assistant:
• Direct assistance to Senior Property Management Assistant, and Senior Property Manager when needed
• Enter the appropriate information for tenancy, for the property and ownership into the CRM software
• Application Processing
• Creates and sends out leases and lease renewals
• Follow-up the return of leases and notices
• Arrears Management
• Updating of compliances needed for each property
• Ensure communications are all responded in a timely manner
• Contribute and review to Admin process workflows
• Daily/weekly coordination of completed tasks with property managers and executive assistant
• Manage multiple clients at once while staying organized.
• Ensure confidentiality of information and documents.
• Assist with projects and other related tasks or duties as requested by the client.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, with equal opportunities BPO, based in Clark Free port Zone, whose modern office facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing remuneration and benefits packages.
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good WORK-LIFE balance for everyone.