Boozy.ph is the #1 liquor e-commerce platform in the Philippines that allows you to order beer, wine, spirits, and groceries and have them conveniently delivered to your doorstep – all in 90 minutes!
We are looking for passionate, and driven individuals to join our team. Get a chance to be mentored by seasoned executives from industry leaders.
1. Ownership of all of Boozy’s off-platform sales including but not limited to the ff:
3rd Party Sales Channels
- Management of all 3rd party platforms
- Updating of SKU’s listing, photos, descriptions, pricing, etc
- Identify opportunities to increase sales on all platforms
- Close coordination with operations to ensure service agreements with platforms are met
- Handles all B2B accounts and generates leads.
- Manage and grow long-term relationships with B2B customers. identify opportunities and take initiatives to grow the business of accounts/customers handled.
- Works with the marketing team to develop corporate gifting items, bundles, and sales kit
- Coordinates with partners to onboard existing gifting SKUs
- Lead generation for potential customers.
Other revenue-generating partnerships
- Researching business opportunities, partnerships, and viable income streams.
2. Account Management of Brand/Retailer Partnerships
- Onboard new brands to improve the SKU portfolio
- Close partnerships to generate an advertising budget for the website/app.
- Close Coordination with the team to ensure brand deliverables are met for campaigns, etc.
3. Analyze data and ensure month-to-month growth of Off-Platform Sales.
4. Provides sales reports, sales forecasts, and lead reports as the manager needs.
5. Manage end-to-end client relationships.
6. Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients.
7. Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing new opportunities.
8. Close coordination with the operations team in identifying challenges and solving problems to ensure smooth fulfillment for all off-platform sales.
- Assist and support in marketing-related campaigns as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related.
- At least 1-3 Year(s) of working experience in second platform partnerships (Shopee, Lazada, Grad, Foodpanda, etc.), business development, account management, and digital inventory management are required for this position.
- With work experience in Shopify’s ecommerce platform
- With work experience in secondary platforms like Lazada / Foodpanda / Grab etc.
- Must have experience and/or passion in the Wines & Spirits industry
- Ideally with Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) certification
- Must be details oriented, time management and organizational skills
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Can start ASAP