- Analyze business data by reviewing computer reports, and performance indicators to easily locate and correct code problems immediate
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either humans or machines.
- Collaborate closely with the Systems Developers to solve the analytical complex business problems due to data discrepancy using any machine learning operation research.
- Recommend improvements and actions on current systems to improve business or drive compliance.
- Participate in conceptualizing more comprehensive development test scripts or scenarios to ensure the stability of the systems development environments.
- Preferably a graduate of a 4 to 5-year course related to Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Knowledge in Phyton Programming Language.
- Good organizational skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance-based Bonuses (Mid-year & Year-end)
- Annual Salary Increase based on Performance Appraisal
- Subsidy for employees unable to work because of lockdowns and/or COVID-19 cases
- Loyalty Incentives (every 5 years of rendered service)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave
- Health Insurance
- Company-sponsored activities such as Recognition Day, Company outing, Sports Activities, Team Building, and Christmas Party
Why join us?
BDC aims to foster a culture that portrays a harmonious family-like atmosphere and long-term stability of tenure, providing a highly competitive remuneration compounded with performance-based bonuses/incentives for its dedicated employees.