- Troubleshooting electrical problems of the housing units.
- Inspection of housing units for processing of refund of construction and electrical bond.
- Deliver the materials to contractors including hauling if needed.
- Other duties that are not specifically identified but assigned by the immediate superior.
- Must be a High School graduate.
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical wiring or maintenance.
- Preferably a professional driver.
- Amenable to work within the Pampanga area.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance-based Bonuses (Mid-year & Year-end)
- Annual Salary Increase based on Performance Appraisal
- Subsidy for employees unable to work because of lockdowns and/or COVID-19 cases
- Loyalty Incentives (every 5 years of rendered service)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Above industry standard Leave Credits that increase annually and are all convertible to cash
- Health Insurance
- Company-sponsored activities such as Recognition Day, Company outing, Sports Activities, Team Building, and Christmas Party
Why join us?
BDC aims to foster a culture that portrays a harmonious family-like atmosphere and long-term stability of tenure, providing a highly competitive remuneration compounded with performance-based bonuses/incentives for its dedicated employees.