ABOUT THE COMPANY:
BPI AIA Life Assurance Corporation (BPI AIA) is a strategic alliance between two leading financial companies in the Philippines: AIA Philippines Life and General Insurance Company, Inc. (AIA Philippines) and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
As a combined brand, Filipinos can trust BPI AIA to help achieve their dreams through solutions that are accessible, affordable and personalized.
This position is responsible for offering product solutions on financial needs of BPI customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross-sell and upsell BPI-Philam products to BPI customers
- Establish, maintain and grow good relations with bank partners in the branch, and prospective and existing clients of BPI
- Provide excellent customer service and aftersales service to clients of BPI
- Prepare, submit, and analyze sales reports on a regular basis
- Attend weekly meetings with bank parts and Bancassurance Area Managers for production updates and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- With any work experience, sales and customer service experience is a plus
- Should have good communication and interaction skills
- Can establish and build good working relationship with colleagues and customers
- Commission Pay
- Paid Training & Paid Licensure Examination
- iPad, company phone and garmin will be provided by the company
Sales – Financial Services