Responsibilities and job summary
- Design or redesigning an identity for a product, service or organisation
- Create visual identities (logos, colours, fonts), print media, out-of-home-media, packaging, online campaigns, websites, applications and much more
- Developing ideas and strategies that show insight and innovation
- Researching clients and their commercial environment, objectives and the subjects at hand
- Contributing to pitches, new business and farming efforts
- Ability to understand and apply client brand guidelines
- This is a contractual position (3-4 months project-based)
- Knows Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knows how to use Figma is a plus
- Able to create illustrations
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Understands a range of print and digital processes
- Proficient in English language and communication
Why work with us?
- Always-on-time incentives at the beginning of every month
- An epic team you can learn from and rely on
- Days off for your national holidays + vacation days
- Open, respectful and international culture. We welcome you, as you are, to work at High Output Ventures.
- Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and productive
- Paid books and courses. We really want you to learn and grow.