LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Outgive is looking for a dedicated Brand Manager that will oversee our E-commerce Brand. You will be overseeing our brands on our e-commerce store or Etsy and you will be running the day-to-day operations including product researching, customer service, our ecommerce storefront, and social media channels. We are looking for someone who is capable of multitasking several different tasks at once and someone who works well independently.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM:
- Writing eCommerce listing copies/ updating ones that need tweaking
- Daily product listing spot checks – check for critical reviews, update outdated product information, etc
- Find ideas for new products with our tools
- Develop a strategy to grow sales on marketplaces
- Answer daily customer service messages in xSellco/Helpscout
- All product fulfillment/replacements (also refunds needed)
- Social Media management
- Overseeing our VIP program
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years Social Media Management or Paid Ads
- 2-3 years experience working with Sales on eCommerce platforms like Amazon/Etsy (managing an eCommerce seller account)
- Experience in Marketplace Management & CRO
- Has good interpersonal communications and can handle customers
- Advanced written communication skills (copywriting & email correspondence)
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can perform well under pressure and comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Must have the proper work tool:
- Stable Internet Connection: Speed must be at least 10 Mbps (higher speed is a plus)
- Computer or Laptop: At least 8GB of RAM and Core i3 processor or equivalent (higher specs is a plus)
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday 10 am – 2 pm EST, with the remaining 4 hours of your shift flexible.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/