tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4,000,000 active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Brand Strategist and Digital Marketing Expert for one of our clients.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile digital marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our client’s sales channels.
The job requires you to create a brand identity by developing and producing marketing materials that resonate with the company’s mission. You will also help build and refine the company’s brand, as well as be able to track and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with digital and print marketing, email marketing, social media management, and web analytics tools. You should be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help the company build and maintain a solid and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
If these Values strike a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented – you understand that family comes before work
Honest – all we have in this world is our word
Teachable – we do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow
Loyal – customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason
Reliable – you are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Create and distribute marketing materials: direct mail, brochures, social media, web-based advertising, print, and digital media.
- Initiate digital marketing through blogs, emails, or SEO strategies to drive traffic to the website. Help convert visitors to customers
- Experience with lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Work-space.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for excellent copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Company social media development and management, especially on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent Communication English skills.
- Administrative support like taking phone messages and contact info of callers, scheduling meetings, etc
- Answering live chats on the website about the company’s services.
- Amenable to work on US business hours (nighttime, PH)
- Amenable to work 20 hours/week
- Amenable to work on PH Holidays
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10Mbps with a backup internet connection
- Noise-canceling headset/headphone
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home