At BRANDED, we are building an international e-commerce consumer products company that transforms businesses into global brands. Since our inception in late 2020, we have quickly scaled our team to 250+ employees worldwide across a portfolio of over 40 best-selling brands generating $200M.
To grow BRANDED into the leading operator of e-commerce brands, we’re seeking the drive, spirit, and hustle to match our ambitions. Our current team of experts have already founded, scaled, and sold some of the world’s most beloved e-commerce brands and we’d love to welcome you to the team! We value a diversity of experience and passionate people who understand our vision to build great consumer brands.
With two hubs in Paris and New York and other locations in Shanghai, London, and more – we have opportunities available to suit the best global talent. Take a look through our current openings and join BRANDED!
Join us at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution and take your career to the next level! We hire talented individuals who raise the bar.
What you will do:
- You will specialize in designing static visuals such as Amazon product pages and storefronts, packaging, and other digital and traditional formats.
- You are to harmonize speed, style, and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- Perfectness in every pixel is important. You will work together with brand associates to visually safeguard our brands at all times.
- In addition to making images incredible, you’ll ensure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across other formats, dimensions, or languages.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in e-commerce, digital advertising, or creative services.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as but not limited to PS, AI, ID, XD.
- Must be familiar with Google Workspace.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (BS/AB) in Multimedia Arts, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or equivalent.
- Must have good written and verbal English communications skills.
We are seeking for people who:
- Are owners.
- Are continually raising the bar.
- Are sincerely open-minded, and are willing to examine their strongest convictions with humility.
- Nurture and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions.
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive, diverse and global team with growth mindset
- A scaling company with great industry professionals
- A flexible (hybrid) working environment
- Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects.
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin will be considered. No qualified applicants will be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.