Duties will include, but are not limited to: ·
- Monitor and control all operational equipment within the Master Control Room.
- Responsible for the proper broadcast of programming materials and ensuring their quality.
- Loads customer-prepared playlist to the automation system for continuous on-air broadcast.
- Reconcile playlists for errors like overrun/underrun, missing programs/promos/graphics, segmentation error, duration inconsistency, etc. and report suspected discrepancies to the customer for resolution.
- Ensures that the prepared playlist is accurately transmitted.
- View action on monitor sets switches, and operate automation systems and video servers.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance of all broadcast equipment to maintain reliability, efficiency and availability.
- Responsible for installation, operation and maintenance of all audio/video and baseband equipment.
- Resolve technical issues and problems that may occur to minimize downtime.
- Works with pre-recorded materials, live telecasts, and commercial insertions.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding playout/turnaround services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Has extensive working knowledge of Windows Office Applications. CCNA certification and/or familiarity with other programming languages is an advantage.
- Experience in satellite operation or related fields (i.e. Cable TV, ISP, VSAT) is an advantage.
- With exposure in handling RF Test & Measurement Equipment (e.g. Spectrum Analyzer, Synthesized Sweeper, among others) is an advantage.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively both in verbal and written English.
- Can carry out assigned duties with minimum supervision, willing to be assigned in Olongapo City, and work on shifting schedule.
- Has a strong sense of responsibility, and is self-motivated and innovative.