- Are you good with numbers?
- Looking to take your career to the next level?
- Do you want to work with some of the best financial planning businesses in Australia?
- FIXED DAYSHIFT SCHEDULE MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- WEEKEND OFF
- TWO WEEKS CHRISTMAS BREAK
This is a full-time, permanent position with flexible work arrangements – office-based, work-from-home or hybrid.
We have offices located in various locations to cater for your travel needs:
- Mabolo, Cebu City
- Ayala Center Cebu
- IT Park, Cebu City
- Mandaue City, Cebu
- San Fernando, Pampanga
- Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are hiring Client Services Administrators/Financial Planning Assistants to work with financial advisers in Australia and provide them with back-office administrative support.
- Setting up information and managing financial planning CRM;
- Facilitating banking reconciliation and reporting;
- Preparing reports and documentation for client meetings;
- Liaising with financial institutions, banks, and fund managers;
- Researching insurance plans and coverages; and
- Transcribing voice-recorded file notes.
- A degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent;
- Have at least 2+ years experience in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Insurance, Bank, BPO (under billing, insurance, banking, Healthcare accounts) or equivalent;
- Good command of English and have excellent communication skills;
- Analytical and have high attention to detail;
- Have experience in any financial, banking, or accounting systems such as Quickbooks, Xero, Peachtree, SAP, Xplan (preferred but not required)
- Work from Mondays to Friday only (fixed dayshift schedule and weekends off)
- 220k HMO (1 free dependent at the start date of your employment)
- Paid Australian holidays
- Competitive compensation
- 2 weeks vacation in December
- Monthly awards, attendance incentive, company events
- Personalised learning & development program, coaching and mentoring by qualified and experienced professionals
- Modern fit-out & workstation designed for Covid-19 prevention