- Escape the ordinary and start your career journey with us.
- Embark on a fulfilling and engaging career.
- Earn a minimum of PHP60K + generous benefits + personalized learning and development
This is a full-time, dayshift, office-based in Ayala Centre Cebu.
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to lead our learning and growth academy. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training
- Assess the success of development plans and help team members make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathways
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and external training providers
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
BSA Solutions, Inc. offers:
- a comprehensive financial rewards and benefits that exceeds market standards and the requirements of the Philippines Labor Law;
- a comprehensive HMO benefits package for you and one dependent from the start date, including medical coverage with private room, life, accident and disability insurance, maternity benefit and outpatient prescription medicine;
- regular progress checks and continuous coaching and mentoring to help you map out your development plan;
- broad selection of exciting and engaging social events to embrace as a vibrant BSA community;
- psychologically safe environment for you to develop your skills and talent consistent with BSA values; and
- frequent webcasts and discussion forums by senior leaders to obtain feedback and ideas, and genuinely interested in hearing what you have to say.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Training & Dev.