- Participates in the development, research, quality inspect, and market information gathering regarding chemicals especially aerosol.
- Oversee and monitor compliances and requirements of chemical products.
- Conducts proper review of all submitted data and reports that to be presented and discussed to the immediate superior.
- Participates in the evaluations and analysis of various chemical products.
- Updates the Information Management System with regards to the specifications and materials.
- Ensuring to meet the quality standards with considerations to the health, environment and safety regulations.
- Set up scale, processes, and methods of various products.
- Other related tasks that the immediate superior may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a graduate of any engineering position.
- Has a professional license.
- Having the same experience in the same field is an advantage.
- Has a good understanding of engineering principles and mathematics.
- Possess good project management, resource management, and communication skills.
- Candidate who is analytical, problem solver, team player, motivated, attentive to details, creative, innovative, and alert.
- Willing to do field work.
- Willing to be assigned in Sta. Cruz, Manila