This is a 30-40 hours per week 100% remote, contract position. Must have a minimum of 30 hours availability per week.
MarketerHire is the leading digital marketing talent platform, connecting companies with pre-vetted experts in marketing. We’re on a mission to make great marketing accessible to all. As part of that mission, we’re helping to usher in the workforce of the future and grow profits for companies and marketers alike through workforce flexibility and by removing the hassle and risk from hiring or working as a freelancer. Proudly a remote-first company, MarketerHire has a network of more than 50,000 companies and experts, and is trusted by brands such as Netflix, Allbirds, AngelList, Quip, VSCO and many more.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
As a member of our matching team, you’ll be working at the intersection of our marketplace, working with a wide range of companies and marketing talent to identify the best fit for both the marketer and company. To excel at this position, you must have excellent writing, communication, critical thinking, and time management skills and be highly motivated and detail-oriented. You must be fully capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment, including responding to consistent challenges, exceeding productivity goals, and going above and beyond as needed.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Review client scopes and reach out to marketers that are the best fit for the project.
- Manage communications with the marketers around project details and additional information needed.
- Write and edit Marketers’ bios so that they are tailored to the client’s scope and needs.
- Assist with additional projects and ad-hoc requests as needed.
- You must have excellent writing skills and proofreading skills.
- You must be highly motivated and continuously strive for personal and professional improvement.
- Develop deep knowledge of Marketing, including typical engagements and marketing roles.
- Possess a positive, confident, and determined demeanor.
- Must possess world-class time management skills.
- You must be an outstanding individual contributor to thrive at MarketerHire.