The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Purchase Requisition management through coordination with Sourcing team
- PO Management : Creation and tracking
- Executes Delivery Management to ensure timely arrival of items
- Escalation of Delivery issues for immediate resolution
- Acts to immediately resolve issued on Goods Received and discrepancy issue with stakeholders.
- Facilitate Voice of Customer Meetings with End-users to confirm requirements and other plans that may impact purchasing requirements
- Perform the work as been assigned.
In order for the incumbent to deliver the expected outcome, the incumbent is authorized to perform the following:
- Reviews and submit purchase order for approval.
- Comply the organization goals, KPI, OKM, and related operation plan(s)
- Perform assigned work to achieve deliverables committed to organization goals in accordance to this job description and in compliance with work rules and ethics and compliance policies of the Company
- Report anomaly or non-compliance in relation to Ethics and Compliance policies of the Company
- Report near-miss, close-call and work safety violations in relation to workplace health and safety regulations
- Report product / production irregularity, anomaly, defectives in relation to product quality assurance
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Any procurement or supply chain certification is preferred
- Fair command of spoken and written English
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Power point, and Word
- Able to handle the report
- Understand the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics
- High integrity
- Coordination skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Result Oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exhibit humility
- Being observant
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.