We are looking for an experienced multi-skilled Technician (Forklift or Auto) who will be a part of our dedicated team to be assigned to San
Key job responsibilities include:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance ie: engine tune-ups, and oil changes;
- Diagnose and repair engine failures, and mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and parts and components;
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Certificate in Automotive-TESDA National Certificate (NC) on Automotive Servicing (NCI/NCII/NCIII); Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years of working experience in automotive repairs, servicing, and auto-electrical systems.
- Forklift repair & maintenance experience is an advantage.
- Willing to do fieldwork