Sopheon is an international supplier of leading edge products in innovation and new product development. Sopheon has operating bases in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people.
That’s why Sopheon fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages our employees to be…
Sopheon is looking for a .Net web development Engineer to design and implement large and small development efforts for various strategic product efforts and Sopheon customers. This position will have responsibility for designing and developing different components of functionality while working in a truly dynamic and agile development environment. If you’ve been striving to truly make a difference for world class customers with an industry leading product, this is your chance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work successfully in a collaborative team environment.
- Participate in the design and implementation of .NET (ASP and MVC) components, application program interfaces and user interfaces.
- Participate in the design and implementation of highly scalable server components in a web application.
- Develop international software, including multilingual UI’s and support for country specific standards.
- Develop professional enterprise caliber software products.
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of our development methods including metric definition, quality processes and our software development practice in general
- Solid C# programming knowledge.
- Working knowledge of relational database technology. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven understanding and proficiency with rich web application UI development.
- Experience with JQuery and AJAX.
- Knowledge of XML and XSL.
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Drive to serve the user with world class software.
- Ability to thrive in a highly agile, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Can do attitude and approach.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or engineering related discipline.
- Please contact us to discuss how your skills and experience could influence the stated starting salary. Employees are paid depending on their qualifications and locations. The starting salary listed is for Colorado specifically.
Benefits in the US include
- Paid time off; holidays
- Flexible work arrangement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Pet insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- 401KFriday – Flex Day