Real Estate Financial Analyst
Location: Makati City
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong investment analysis and financial modeling skills, to work with us on a full-time or part-time basis. You will work closely with the founders of the company building cash flow models, DCF analysis, and general market research.
Role and Responsibilities :
· Ongoing monitoring and tracking of financial performance of assets throughout investment period
· Review valuation for our assets provided by third party service providers.
· Perform financial analysis and valuation for our assets
· Collaborate with the founding partners as well as with external parties (service providers, auditors etc.) on monitoring and valuation related matters
· Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance or similar.
· Ideally 2-5 years work experience in the financial industry (within the area of private equity or valuation advisory or accounting) and has some understanding in the different categories of equity and debt instruments
· Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
· A self-directed person, able to manage and complete tasks effectively within demanding timelines
· Has a strong desire to learn and succeed
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details
· Well-organized and eager to learn
· Exceptionally proficient in Excel
What we offer
· A fast-paced entrepreneurial and international working environment in Manila with close collaboration with the founding partners.
· Collaborative environment and on-the-job training opportunities
· Acquiring a broad insight of real estate industry