- Understand customer drawing, specification, and internal specific requirements.
- Conduct First Article (FA) Inspection.
- Conduct Process Capability Study (Cp/Cpk).
- Conduct Measurement System (MSA).
- To train QC Leader & Inspector on measuring skill/technique.
- Assist QC Supervisor/QA Engineer in performing failure analysis & conducting product/process audit
- Maintain the measuring/inspection/test equipment Calibration System.
- Maintain and control the environment condition of Metrology Laboratory.
- Assist QC Supervisor in supervising QC inspection process.
- Assist QC Supervisor in training & formulating corrective/preventive action with relevant departments and verify the effectiveness.
- Execute the responsibility and authority of the QC Supervisor during his absences.
- Vocational degree graduate
- 1 year relevant experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Knowledge in Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- Knowledge in equipment Calibration System.
- Able to operate Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Experience on First Article (FA) Inspection.