Implement policies and procedures in planning, monitoring, and reporting merchandise performance in order to achieve Sales/Gross Margin, and Inventory objectives of the company.
· Open-to-Buy (OTB) plan / Buying
o All purchases for is within the approved FY OTB
o Ensure availability of salable sizes per style especially the core items such as T-shirts and Jeans in every Retail store at any given time thus increasing the total sales contribution by the end of the fiscal year
o Enhancement of Online Product knowledge Assortment Sheet
o Ensure ample stocks of OS items
· Inventory Management
o Allocation Plan
§ Ensure that monthly allocation plan of all stores are being met
§ Have an improved sell-through every season
o Stocks-to-Sale Ratio (SSR)
§ Achieve the target SSR be the end of the FY Merchandise Disposal
o Merchandise Disposal
§ Have a healthy inventory and maintained newness in the store on a monthly basis
· Manpower and Personnel Development
o Ensure that everyone has a better understanding on his/her everyday responsibilities as a merchandiser
· People Management
o Full compliance with company policies and procedures
· Budget (OPEX) Plan
o Ensures that all expenditures are within the approved FY only
· Prompt Submission of Reports
o Completion of all following reports as per schedule:
§ 1st Quarter Business Review
§ Mid-year Business Review
§ Plans & Budget (OPEX) for the FY
§ Yearly Market Survey & Competitive Analysis
§ SKU Sales Report every season
§ Monthly Allocation Schedule Status Report
§ Seasonal US Competitive Study Report
· With Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and/or any related field.
· Has a background in Market Research, Product Development and/or statistical analysis is an advantage.
· With (3) to (5) years in related experience in the retail industry.
· With working knowledge of the functional areas of a retail business.
· Working knowledge in Product Development, Product process especially in the garment industry is an advantage.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Familiar with Finance and/or Accounting Systems
· Familiar with Inventory, Warehousing, and Production Systems
· Posses strong Organizational and Analytical Skills
· With Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
· With good Change Management Skills
· With good Advocacy, Facilitation, and Presentations Skills
· With Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills
· Willing to be assigned in San Pedro Laguna