- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing.
- Licensed Nurse or underboards
- With or without related work experience
- Also open to fresh graduates who are waiting for the Nursing Licensure Exam.
- Willing to be trained to assist the Staff Nurse in providing excellent care to the patients such as but not limited to the following:
- Taking required patient’s anthropometric measurements.
- Checking of basic vital signs (blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate and temperature) with the aid of portable vital signs monitor and thermometer scanner.