Job Purpose and Impact
The Continuous Improvement Specialist will develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives. In this role, you will conduct continuous improvement activities with low to medium project cost and risk and activities with well defined processes for multiple locations.
- Directly provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to senior staff.
- Identify, monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Develop and handle continuous improvement plans for projects with low to medium cost and risk in order to reach and sustain project goals.
- Conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business requirements.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Production Operations background
- Food Manufacturing experience