Responsible for managing the Company’s Recruitment and Brokers Network social media
- Launch engaging original content to help improve company branding and online presence.
- Collaborate with social strategists to develop a content calendar that supports corporate-and business-driven communications plans.
- Provide community feedback to social strategists as an important input into strategy development.
- Oversees advertising campaigns to ensure they’re engaging and effective.
Content creation for job openings, events, and Company-related announcements
- Conducts benchmarking to see current design and content trends.
- Help execute social events (e.g., live streaming), when needed.
- Creates social media posts for job openings, events, announcements and scheduled organic content.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in any four (4) year course.
- NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
- Can properly communicate, type and understand English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Familiar with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Premier Pro).
- Familiar with Meta social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Is a team player but is also independent & works well with little supervision.
- Creative, dynamic and has a can-do attitude.
- Willing to work in Galleria Corporate Center (Ortigas).