The Training and Organizational Development Specialist is responsible for assessing, designing, researching, and evaluating variety of Training and OD programs to address performance gaps.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers training needs analysis to all departments as a concrete basis for training programs;
- Interprets and recommends training programs for the entire year based on the assessed needs;
- Ensures that training programs are realized as scheduled;
- Assists training requests from all departments;
- Conducts New Hire Orientation – Day 1 for newly-hired employees;
- Administers OD instrument across all departments to gather factual data in order to have a concrete basis for intervention programs;
- Updates and revises job description when needed;
- Consolidates quarterly/ semestral updates of the department and individual performance evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management & Industrial Engineering
- Basic training facilitation and classroom management
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Adult Learning concepts
- Proficient in Training Needs Assessment skills is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace applications
- Basic to intermediate skills in Learning Management system
Training & Dev.