Assists the Audit Department in monitoring and ensuring compliance of employees to company’s internal control, policies and procedures.
• Examines the systems, procedures, and internal control to ensure records and processes are accurate and adequate to protect the Company from fraud.
• Discloses and reports audit findings, thus, preventive and corrective measures will be made.
• Travels periodically to conduct audit activities.
• Coordinates and submits audit reports to the Human Resource Department for employees who have caused infractions for proper documentation and action.
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential
information and sensitive issues.
• Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
• With a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax or Finance.
• Preferably, with at least one (1) year of professional auditing experience
• Adept in assessment techniques of examining, questioning, evaluating and
• Has excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Can maintain composure under pressure, with keen eyes for details, and with good people skills.
• Has the ability to maintain records, prepare audit reports and correspondence related to the work
• Willing to travel or relocate
• Must be willing to work in Ortigas Pasig City.
Audit & Taxation