Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group, and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Onboarding Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire and post-hire activities. The Onboarding Specialist is a member of Cielo’s internal Bridge Team. Driven by quality, the Bridge Team is an expert at background verification, referencing, drug checking, and on-boarding.
- Enter and track candidate orders.
- Review submittals against job requisition and candidate application for compliance.
- Objectively review background and drug reports to ensure compliance for partner.
- Complete welcome calls and email to all candidates.
- Review vendor systems daily to ensure progress and escalate accordingly.
- Provide excellent service to candidates by responding quickly to all inquiries.
- Assist vendor with completion of required check when necessary.
- Monitor candidate onboarding tasks to ensure completion before or by the due date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel.
- Typing skills with a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Amenable to working in a Night Shift operations
- Amenable to work onsite which is still subject to the restrictions applicable due to COVID-19.