Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think “Shopify for creator/brand-led communities”. We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place. Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers.
The Lifecycle Marketing Lead is a brand new role on our team — and will be responsible for standing up our new lifecycle marketing function here at Circle. You will own and oversee performance across the entire customer lifecycle and funnel — from website traffic all the way through to a new lead becoming a paying customer. Your main goal: drive growth by delivering a cohesive customer experience by moving more of our leads through each step of the lifecycle.
This person will collaborate cross-functionally with the wider marketing and sales team to build beautiful campaigns that drive growth. In addition to being a highly analytical self-starter, you’ll be able to think both strategically and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to execute.
This is a 100% remote role. We’re now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Own and oversee performance across the entire customer lifecycle and funnel — from website traffic all the way through to a new lead becoming a paying customer.
- Create relevant, personalized and cohesive experiences for new leads across all of our channels, including email, in-app messaging, in-product onboarding (and other channels.)
- Build, manage, test, and optimize multi-channel campaigns that help deliver outcomes tied to engagement and revenue using intelligent and highly personalized communications.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing automation platform and in-app messaging platform.
- Develop dashboards and report on KPIs related to performance of the full funnel and individual campaigns you’re overseeing. You will make recommendations for how to continuously build upon the program.
- Run the weekly Lifecycle Marketing meeting and report on progress regularly with the sales and marketing leadership team.
- Develop a deep understanding of Circle’s customer journey, user-personas, and the levers for moving these leads and customers through the entire funnel.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices, such as A/B testing, to conduct experiments, evaluate results, and build new campaigns to improve the conversion funnel.
- Own all deliverability, email and in-app message best practices, automation best practices, data privacy policies. Take corrective action when necessary.
- Collaborate with our product marketing team and design team to ensure that our campaigns are beautiful and that we tell our story the right way, to the right people.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure that we’re creating a tight feedback loop between our Lifecycle function and our Sales function.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in Lifecycle Marketing, CRM, Growth Marketing or Engagement Marketing at SaaS companies.
- An outcome-oriented mindset with a track record of driving actual business results (like customer acquisition, overall revenue and revenue per lead).
- Comfortable with tools commonly found in the modern marketing stack like marketing automation tools, Looker, Hubspot (or any CRM), Google Analytics, etc.
- Track record of being able to quickly build and optimize complex workflows and automations.
- You’re obsessive about data and metrics. You have a strong ability to look at email data, but also data across the other channels (like in-app messaging, website conversions, purchase conversion rates) and you know how to look at the holistic picture that’s being painted. Acronyms like CTR, CTOR, CAC, CPA, LTV, CR are not foreign to you.
- Ability to create new email templates in a pinch – knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus. Ability to give feedback to the design team to help.
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM.
- You’re an excellent community. You write in a clear, concise way. You’re comfortable sharing ideas and making recommendations to your teammates.