Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries, we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Citco International Support Services Limited – Philippine ROHQ is a part of Citco Group of Companies with over 1,500 employees in the Philippines. We have been operating successfully since 2013 and have established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment schemes.
A career at Citco is not just a job – it is an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
A challenging job in an international company. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices. We also offer a competitive benefits package, a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation and a generous compensation package.
The person will completely have a freedom to speak out, contribute, and be acknowledged new ideas. It could be with the work process, improvement, team collaboration, etc.
Opportunity to work with global systems, customers from throughout the Philippines and colleagues from different sites/regions/countries. Employees in general have the opportunity to shape their own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
The Fund Accountant is primarily responsible for processing accounting and custodial transactions required for the completion of daily, weekly and monthly service deliverables for a number of hedge fund clients. The Fund Accountant will require an understanding of trading, reconciliations and Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations. The successful candidate should have the ability to follow processes.
Main Job Functions/Tasks
- Record trade and non-trade transactions in custody and accounting systems
- Liaise with other Citco groups and/or external parties for information and documents
- Perform cash and position reconciliations
- Monitor and analyze portfolio pricing
- Calculate and book fee accruals
- Prepare NAV packages and financial statements
- Prepare ad hoc reporting in line with client and internal requirements
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks and ensure timely completion, in line with demanding Service Level Agreements
- Maintain a thorough understanding of applicable best practice policies & client-specific agreements
- Work with clients and other Citco Offices and Fund Accountants to resolve issues
- Perform other tasks as required by Seniors, Supervisors and/or Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Management
- Relevant professional designation is an advantage (CPA, CFA, CMA), but not required
- At least 3+ years experience in Financial Services with high volume operational environment and/or knowledge of fund accounting or hedge fund industry is a plus
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Proficient in MS Excel is an advantage
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive, team-oriented and results-driven
- Good interpersonal and client service skills
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.