JOB BACKGROUND AND EXPECTATION
The Machining Design Staff is responsible for creating design drawings that will be used by the machine operators in developing programs for the machine. S/he is responsible for revision and editing of the program and must supervise during test cut of newly developed parts. S/he is also required to make check sheets and control cards that will be use in the production.
FUNCTIONS (Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities)
1. Interpret technical 2D/3D drawings, applying knowledge of machining parameters, tools, and equipment.
2. Prepare systematic operation/process, jig and fixture design, tool design and geometric layout/cutter pass of a program using CAD.
3. Prepare and test run CNC program(manual programming).
4. Prepare work instruction procedure and methods during pre-production to establish standardization and confirmation
5. Prepares all necessary documents needed in production such as work process sheet, checksheet, fixture offset computation and etc.
6. Operate lathe/vertical/horizontal CNC machine for test run.
7. Technically coordinate and support Machining department in resolving quality problems and for further improvement of process.