Position Title: Virtual Assistant (Spanish Speaking Agent)
Salary: 50,000-65,000 a month
Reports To: Accounts Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: April 2022
Schedule: USA Business Hours
● Promptly answer telephone calls in a courteous manner, screen calls, and record messages for physicians and other personnel.
● Schedule patient appointments and procedures in accordance with establish protocols.
● Obtain accurate information from patients and ensure that all registration forms are complete.
● Collect patient and insurance payments and reconcile charges daily.
● Process insurance information for the practice’s billing company in a timely manner.
● Provide information to patients regarding unpaid balances.
● File records in the appropriate sections of patient charts and keeps patient charts in the proper order.
● Prepare patient charts in advance and file patient charts when complete.
● Transcribe letters and create forms as needed.
● Copy patient information and forward it to the requesting party after receiving appropriate consent to release medical records.
● Maintain the confidentiality of files and records .
● Maintain the organization and efficiency work duties.
● Maintain patient confidentiality.
● Perform other related duties as directed or assigned.
● Knowledge of the practice’s policies and procedures.
● Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance practices.
● Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation for effective communication.
● Knowledge of computer programs and applications.
● Skill in using office equipment and in handling paperwork and filing adequately.
● Skill in handling incoming phone calls and triaging appropriately.
● Skill in written and verbal communication.
● Skill in gathering, interpreting, and reporting insurance information.
● Ability to work effectively as a team member with physicians and other staff.Ability to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems.
● Ability to interpret and understand insurance benefits and reimbursement.
● Ability to flexibly respond to changing demands.
● Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
● Ability to communicate clearly.
● Ability to work with little supervision.
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, and the public.