Are you a self-motivated, energetic, problem solver in the Australian or New Zealand time zones (UTC +9 to UTC +13) looking to join a 100% remote team? This is an amazing opportunity to join a small-by-design, fast-growth, reputable SaaS company, operating globally.
Creative Force is looking for a client operations coordinator to assist with a range of operations tasks. You’ll be responsible for assisting our amazing clients with their subscription and billing queries via email, as well as providing support internally to the wider company.
Working with the operations manager, you will:
- support clients with subscription and billing queries via Zendesk
- review and escalate (as needed) complex client queries around contracts, special agreements, etc
- manage ongoing debt collection (no angry calls here – our clients are lovely and we keep things simple)
- complete operations, client and account related data maintenance
- assist with maintenance and troubleshooting of existing business automations
- work across teams within the business to ensure everything is running smoothly
- identify and report issues with operations processes / tools
- identify and implement opportunities for process improvement
- assist on projects as required
- be a general problem solver / helper / fixer
- are located in either Australian or New Zealand time zones (UTC +9 to UTC +13)
- have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- have 3+ years professional experience, preferably in a client facing role
- are familiar with the basics of accounts receivable processes
- consider yourself reasonably tech savvy
- love solving problems and helping others solve theirs
- have great attention to detail and recall
- are curious and love learning
- know working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team and working toward shared goals
- have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
- have experience with, or have heard of: Xero, Zendesk, Slack, Google Suite
What we offer
- Your birthday and work anniversary are holidays every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 20 days paid parental leave (available after one year)
- 5 days paid volunteer leave per year to give back to your community
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
Personal development and wellbeing
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- A culture of promoting work life balance
- Access to mental health support
Location and compensation
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere [insert region/time zone if required]
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Budget for computer and office equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Respect, growth and stability
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Respect for each other’s time, value and contribution
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
Creative Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept and manage awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Creative Force builds beautifully designed, high quality software and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 30 cities in 18 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative, international people, driven by high standards and are passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional product and service.
How to apply
Submission is via the Creative Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes. Applications from outside the system will not be considered.
Ready? Please go to https://www.creativeforce.team/careers for details.
Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of professional, like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in an ethical, discrimination-free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.