Closers.io is currently seeking a full time skilled, self-motivated, and energetic Recruitment Coordinator to join our team.
The Recruitment Coordinator’s main objective is to interview potential candidates that would potentially be a good fit for our clients sales teams.
We’re looking for a dynamic team-player to work closely with potential talent, the rest of the team, and several internal operational groups to accelerate overall growth.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Identify potential talent that would be a good fit
- Schedule interviews with said talent
- Conduct interviews with talent
- Be able to take clear and concise notes during the interview
- Communicate with the rest of the team efficiently and effectively
- Attend team meetings and trainings to keep current with technology
- Sourcing applicants: You must find potential applicants through various job boards, our own community, and generating referrals.
- Taking full ownership of the hiring process and keeping track of all applicants
- Working with executive team to match the right people with the right roles
- Have some familiarity of the online coaching and consulting industry
- Are willing to work 50-60 hrs/week if needed
Flexible hours (within reason)
Pre-booked inbound appointments on your calendar
Competitive on-track salary with bonuses based on performance
PLUS: Be a part of a fast-growing and highly-motivated team