TuxCare is in search of a Senior Product Marketing Manager. Reporting to the VP Enterprise Marketing, you will be responsible for owning the overall product messaging and positioning, use case stories, and web content for TuxCare. This includes using case-level marketing that appeals to IT, compliance, and security executives as well as system administrators. In this role, you will lead a team and you will partner closely with product management and sales.
We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop our products – CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 – using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the company you can find on www.Cloudlinux.com.
- Develop product positioning that differentiates TuxCare solutions by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, competitive differentiation and market dynamics.
- Plan and execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product Management, Marketing, Support, Service, Sales, and eventually Channels) and related sales enablement.
- Collaborate with Sales to understand and support ongoing enablement, and maximize the impact of messaging for the enterprise audience.
- Build “first and best” content in the forms of presentations, battle cards, white papers, etc. that will be used by sales (direct and channel) for positioning TuxCare solutions to prospects and customers.
- Develop messaging, positioning, sales, and customer-facing collateral in coordination with your peers in the PMM and product teams.
- Collaborate with peers contributing to the GTM strategy for your products’ target audience and buyer persona in coordination with sales.
- Work with partners on solutions, from integration to go GTM (this is the future).
- 5-10 years of product marketing, product management experience in open source services
- Knowledge of DevOps, cloud and containers, patch management
- Additional experience valued in security and compliance
- Eager storyteller who can articulate a compelling vision both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams to learn and demo new products and features
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to quickly synthesize technical content into ‘positioning’ for non-technical audiences and craft messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders, partners, and customers
- Can manage multiple initiatives at the same time and energetically pursue them to show continued iterative progress
- Passionate and energetic personality, combined with the ability to mentor and lead a team
- Ability to balance technology, marketing, and engineering scenarios
- Strong work ethic, proven record of rejecting setbacks, and enthusiastic presence to reach ambitious goals.
- Digital native, comfortable with online networking and communicating on a variety of platforms.
- Team player who can work across an organization to build a plan, get alignment and execute it
- Customer-first mentality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews.
- Compensation in the US dollars.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy).
- Days off on national holidays.
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club).
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy).
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
What are you waiting for?
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!