Cognizant is seeking a strong Team Lead to lead a team of IT Helpdesk customer support representatives. We are obsessed with delivering an amazing customer experience. The ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding of customer service, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset.
Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, keeping a high level of team motivation and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies. This position requires technical acumen, customer focus and a personable, professional, and collaborative style to solve a range of issues from product troubleshooting . Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall performance of a team of Technical IT Help desk service representatives
- Day-to-day team management in accordance with requirements and SLAs
- Prompt identification and resolution of issues including implementation of preventative measures.
- Provide high quality agent coaching to ensure proper understanding of products and services, compliance in client’s policies, and delivery of the best customer service
- Recruits, selects, hires, and trains new personnel and prepares them to respond to customer questions and complaints
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship, and career development to members of your team, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- Drive team to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains
- Flag and escalate business risks timely
- Making sure the operations is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of internal stakeholders and the client
- Client interfacing
- improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being and efficiencies
- Leverage service quality, growth, and efficiency metric reports to identify areas of opportunity to enhance agent performance and drive achievement of stated goals.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s, prepare reports and analyze data for your team
- Ability to develop and implement strategic processes to increase consistency and promote overall growth of the project
- Flexible with timings to support operationsMin.
- College education preferred
- Experience in leading teams in customer support via voice and chat support or a call center environment
- Advanced customer focus and customer service skills
- Exceptional training and coaching skills to motivate employees
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Have full understanding of creating and implementing scheduling and task distribution
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience in team management, managing 20+ FTE
- 3+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Passion to create an exceptional experience and provide Technical customer supportCandidates must be open for work from home set up, upon return to office site location is in Mckinley Taguig.