- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) experience in Domain Training, preferably Maps
- Exposure into process training and SOP creation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mckinley,Taguig.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mid-Graveyard shift schedule and or Holidays and Weekends (if needed
- Facilitate programs based on product and customer service training by utilizing the available content, presentations and visual aid to equip the trainees with relevant skills needed to perform the job effectively and efficiently.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulations and workshops
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System
- Evaluate trainees for the duration of the training and existing team members by administering regular assessments and activities followed by a feedback process
- Create assessments/questions to evaluate technical skills of associates
- Recognize & Reward top performing trainees basis assessments, participation and behavior
- Check all logistical requirements before starting a program to ensure efficient implementation
- Undertake requisition and inventory of classroom equipment on a monthly basis to ensure safety and proper maintenance
- Prepare weekly training status reports on on-going training and highlight red flags or other important points requiring the lead’s attention.
- Create session plans that cater to the needs of the delivery team/client
Training Need Identification & Content Creation
- Understand & analyze training needs and recommend/develop suitable solutions
- Conduct learning needs assessment based on trainee performance and behavior
- Design or customize training modules/training materials/presentation, manuals and visual aids based on TNA, Client, Quality team recommendations to ensure continued relevance of the programs
- Build strong understanding of the product and provide meaningful inputs/insights for product/policy enhancement
- Identify gaps in existing policy / tools and offer possible solutions to bridge these gaps
- Create policy snapshots to share with the larger team to help them understand policy better
- Identify trends based on issues escalated by the floor to help trainers with meaningful interventions
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures based on inputs from all teams including Quality Assurance to be implemented on the floor for employees’ adherence and guidance
- Participate in planning sessions and helps set plans and programs
- Have regular meetings with Operations, HR to ensure inter department coordination and communication.
- Participate in client calls regarding updates on new products and development
- Mentor new instructors on subject matter and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.