|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ – 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||social media, Marketing, Analytics||3+|
Job description Tether enables businesses – including exchanges, wallets, payment processors, financial services and ATMs – to easily use reserve-backed tokens on blockchains. By leveraging blockchain technology, Tether allows you to store, send and receive digital tokens person-to-person, globally, instantly, and securely for a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Tether’s platform is built to prioritize transparency at all times. Being anchored or “tethered” to real world currency, Tether provides protection from the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Tether is a token backed by actual assets, including USD and Euros. One Tether equals one underlying unit of the currency backing it, e.g., the U.S. Dollar, and is backed 100% by actual assets in the Tether platform’s reserve account. Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.Responsibilities
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results regularly.
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of financial and/or cryptocurrency sectors.
- Experience in social media listening, insights tools, analytics, reporting.
- An understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; a confident communicator and presenter.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
Nice to have Besides English, bilingual in Mandarin, Russian, Spanish or other languagesInterested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.