Job Description Summary
The Sr Tech Spt It Ops is responsible for daily production work tasks and provides advanced system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems. This position demonstrates excellent knowledge of systems analysis for hardware and software.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Coordinates as smart hands with different portfolio and engineering workgroups
- Provide telephony support in performing installation and troubleshooting on telephone sets, and voice mailboxes
- Perform hardware and software upgrades to peripheral equipment
- Attend to break/fix engagement as required by Situation Management for technology related problems and issues received from both internal and external clients
- Prepare, maintain and submit reports and applicable records of computer hardware and software inventory by site and system
- Perform site maintenance and safety checks of assigned equipment
- Perform checks and ensure that antivirus definition, Microsoft patches are updated as outlined by Desktop Engineering
- Spend between 60% – 70 % of time clearing trouble tickets and work orders in a timely manner. Make necessary independent decisions to correct errors or discrepancies in trouble tickets as required.
- Performs backup for the onsite servers
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with three to five years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible in shifting schedules.
- Must be willing to work on site (San Jose Del Monte Bulacan | Imus, Cavite)
- Career Framework Role
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
IT – Hardware