Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain training materials for participants and facilitators, containing learning objectives, activities, content based on top call drivers, and performance measurements
- Use program’s existing source content, and collaborate with subject-matter experts to maintain accuracy and relevance of materials
- Gain consensus to resolve conflicting viewpoints from multiple stakeholders on training deliverables
- Participate in internal/external status discussions and workshops as needed
- Identify and provide improvement recommendations to lesson specifications, including, but not limited to, suggesting alternative delivery methods/approaches
- Interact and lead discussions with multiple key stakeholders to solicit input on the needs of the program and vision for classroom delivery strategies
- Perform analysis, including trending performance gaps and recommending a learning solution
- Collaborate with peers to propose creative learning solutions when developing training materials for different audiences
- Monitor the implementation of new content, organize and consolidate feedback from multiple sources, and update the material accordingly
- Create templates, development schedule, and other supporting documentation for projects while coordinating with other team members
- Lead Trainer the Trainer teach backs (course demo); synthesize, clarify and follow-up on feedback
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in content development tools (ex: Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 and Vyond)
- Basic proficiency in photo and audio editing software (ex: Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Paint, Adobe Audition and Audacity)
- Effective presentation skills, including creative training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques
Career Framework Role
- Developed professional expertise through a few years of work experience and acquiring higher level knowledge, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Works on problems of moderate complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors and application of professional concepts.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action and solves a range of complex problems.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction from others
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.