Is currently looking for:
QUALITY ANALYST – LOCAL TELCO ACCOUNT
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in a range of operational processes through prior job-related experiences and trainings.
- Completes assignments and guides the work of peers and other team members.
- May work cross functionally, in different areas when necessary.
- Proposes improvements to processes and methods.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems
- Acts as a technical expert in an area.
- Helps teams to integrate and work together to support the achievement of company goals.
- Impacts own team and other teams whose work activities are closely.
- Impacts the end user for a more efficient and productive experience.
- Serves as a team head and may allocate work.
- May give subject matter guidance to junior team members.
- Ability to problem solve and evaluate issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for clients and end users.
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively.
- Empathetic and patient demeaner, showing understanding and compassion for the end user.
- Monitors transactions to ensure compliance against performance standards.
- Develops and implements key process improvements.
- Develops systematic approaches to assure high-quality services are provided.
- Partners with operational team leads on areas of opportunity that have been identified.
- Documents performance trends to develop processes and improve overall performance.
- Assesses associate performance and delivers coaching based on findings.
- Assists with the development of training, QA processes, and process improvement.
- Interacts with work leaders, supervisors, and managers.
- Reviews work of levels 1, 2, and 3.
- Provides feedback and coaching to transaction processing personnel on errors created.
- Provides support in creating and reviewing documented SOPs with operations.
- Detects, examines, and reports fraudulent activities.
- Helps create corrective and preventive action plans (CAPA) for error elimination or minimization.
- Conceptualizes, develops, and delivers training modules on process knowledge, auditing techniques, and quality tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- With 1 year experience as Quality Analyst in a BPO Setting
- At least college level from any field
- Willing to work onsite/WFH