Reports To: Collections Manager
DEPARTMENT: Credit and Collection
Will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties of an AR include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department:
· Provides customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
· Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
· Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
· Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
· Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
· Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
· Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office
· Customer service orientation and negotiation skills High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
· Good Communication (listening, verbal, written)
· Computer/Technical Literacy
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php15,000.00 – Php16,000.00 per month